--- Исходное сообщение ---
От кого: "Michael Cree" <mcree@orcon.net.nz>
Дата: 5 июня 2014, 23:02:09

On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 09:42:29PM +0300, maed@ukr.net wrote:
> I can`t find the "multiarch-support" package at  http://ftp.debian-ports.org ,
>  maybe it is located at other location?

It will be in the unreleased distribution.  I had to apply patches to the
official source to get it to build and uploaded that to the unreleased
distribution, then the maintainers of eglibc (the source package)
uploaded (with my fixes) a completely new version of eglibc that had new
build failures that I am still trying to fix...

http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian/pool-alpha/main/e/eglibc/multiarch-support_2.17-97+alpha_alpha.deb

Cheers
Michael