RE: ghostscript packages for Alpha

The package backlog is here, too:

  ca-certificates exim4 fontconfig-config gawk git-man
libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl libatk1.0-data libc-bin libc-dev-bin libc6.1
  libc6.1-dev libcompress-raw-bzip2-perl libcompress-raw-zlib-perl libcurl3
libcurl3-gnutls libdatrie1 libdb4.8 libdrm-nouveau1a
  libdrm-radeon1 libdrm2 libfontconfig1 libfontconfig1-dev libfreetype6
libfreetype6-dev libgcrypt11 libgdbm3 libhtml-parser-perl
  libice6 libio-compress-perl libkeyutils1 liblocale-gettext-perl
libnet-ssleay-perl libnetpbm10 libpam-modules libpam0g
  libpam0g-dev libpcap0.8 libpcap0.8-dev libpipeline1 libpixman-1-0
libpng12-0 libpng12-dev libsm6 libtext-iconv-perl libthai0
  libwbclient0 libwrap0 libx11-6 libx11-dev libx11-xcb1 libxcomposite1
libxcursor1 libxdmcp-dev libxdmcp6 libxfixes3 libxinerama1
  libxrandr2 libxrender1 libxt6 libxxf86vm1 locales netpbm nscd openssl perl
perl-base perl-modules python python-minimal samba
  samba-common samba-common-bin smbclient vim-runtime

I have no full X (except VNC and the basic X11-Tools) installed, but else
list looks similar. I think most packages are held back because e.g. eglibc
build is still stuck. I tried it on my local machine to fix the udev bugs,
but the build process crashes at some time with compilation errors (after
the locale builds). Don't have a log available.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen