Build dependencies and the alpha autobuilder

Title: Build dependencies and the alpha autobuilder

Hi,

I'm currently maintaining zeroc-ice packages and noticed that
http://buildd.debian.org/zeroc-ice
reports that some architectures are waiting for mysterious build
dependencies.

The alpha autobuilder is waiting for default-jdk-builddep which is
a Build-Depends-Indep, not needed for building binary-arch. I know
the current Policy is not clear about this but most other autobuilders
seem to agree on

Is there anything I can do to get it compiled in alpha?

Regards,
F. Moya

--
Francisco Moya Fernandez      Computer Architecture and Networks Group
Assistant Professor