Re: Hello! (and zombie processes...)

What machine did you test this on?  I want to get rid of my clamav
zombies and corresponding cron job too... but don't want to have to
drive 3 hours to the colo in case it doesn't work... ;)

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    depends on the unreasonable man."
        -- George Bernard Shaw, Maxims for Revolutionists