Re: Hello! (and zombie processes...)

Yes the packages are working for me too.

I can confirm that Zombies are gone on my UP1100 based axp computer.
Nice work. Now that patch just has to be accepted and included in those
"official" libc debs too :)

Joni

--
Joni Bäcklund, Tel +358400665775, FAX +35898042007
     Email: joni@connect.fi, oh2njr@sral.fi