Re: No SRM console on reboot?

Adrian,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check that next time I bring the server down.

The strange thing is that both used to reboot correctly when they both had video cards. Then I pulled the video card out of one and now this happens. It could be the SRM variable got reset when I changed the console back to serial. I'll check to make sure.

Bob