Re: Hello! (and zombie processes...)

FWIW I did upgrade my CS20 (dual 800MHz ev67) to this glibc.  It has
been running fine for weeks with it.  I restarted some important
services that I thought might fail under the new glibc like
mysql/clamav/sshd, but I have not rebooted.  ;)

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    depends on the unreasonable man."
        -- George Bernard Shaw, Maxims for Revolutionists