Re: No SRM console on reboot?

I have the same problem with Sarge.  I have two identical configured
PC164s.  They have the same exact PCI cards in the same slots.  The only
difference is one has an ISA video card and the other uses a serial
console.  The PC164 with the serial console hangs on reboot and requires
that I push the reset button.  The PC164 with the ISA video card reboots
just fine.

Bob