Re: RES: Xorg on testing. Still not working. Tested on G200 matrox. No Go !

On Mon, 2006-07-03 at 07:55 +0300, Joni Bäcklund wrote:
> I hope the 7.1 has some kind of correction for this. At least according
> Xorg website there were 64bit corrections there.. Just might be that
> they are for X86_64 based systems though.. :(

Well, some good news in that regard. I believe the corrections were
alignment cleanup and fixing. I may be mistaken, but this is typically
good for many 64 bit platforms. Especially with me using quite a few
64-bit platforms. Sparc, Alpha, IA64, (I believe HP's) PA and now X86_64
(a few Opterons and Athlon64 processors).
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is
Stronger, Better, Faster: Linux

Use Debian GNU/Linux, its a bazaar thing

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the
National Security Agency may have read this email
without warning, warrant, or notice, and certainly
without probable cause. They may do this without
any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse nor protection.