-----Mensagem original-----
De: Greg Folkert [mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 5 de julho de 2006 17:53
Para: debian-alpha@lists.debian.org
Assunto: Re: RES: Xorg on testing. Still not working. Tested on G200matrox.
No Go !

On Mon, 2006-07-03 at 07:55 +0300, Joni Bäcklund wrote:
> I hope the 7.1 has some kind of correction for this. At least
> according Xorg website there were 64bit corrections there.. Just might
> be that they are for X86_64 based systems though.. :(

Well, some good news in that regard. I believe the corrections were
alignment cleanup and fixing. I may be mistaken, but this is typically good
for many 64 bit platforms. Especially with me using quite a few 64-bit
platforms. Sparc, Alpha, IA64, (I believe HP's) PA and now X86_64 (a few
Opterons and Athlon64 processors).
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is
Stronger, Better, Faster: Linux

Use Debian GNU/Linux, its a bazaar thing

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency
may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice, and certainly
without probable cause. They may do this without any judicial or legislative
oversight. You have no recourse nor protection.