Re: em86

So, is it just the case that the x86 interpreter needs to be rebuilt with a newer glibc?

While at DEC I had been partially responsible for that component on Linux/Alpha.

The last round, we tried to make that component open source, without luck.
I had tried to find out what needed to be done to make it work with newer
distros - in any case, I might be able to talk to some people to see able about getting a newer component built at the very least - just tell me what needs to be done.

...tom