Re: Smaller?

   I'll try using aptitude on this next install. I wonder about removing
things like python -- do I really need that if all I want is a
router/firewall/accesspoint? I tried removing it on the last install and
they system didn't crash at least.
    I also would like to use busybox, but I'm not sure about installing
it -- will apt remove the other utils? The busybox page at
packages.debian.org says it doesn't create the symlinks for all those
utils, that would be a drag to have to do all that manually.