Re: Debian Alpha + grsec

Hi

well.. I just compiled kernel again twice with same grsec options and it WORKS now! :)

the error that it gives me first time yesterday was:

grsec:denied resource overstep by ruquesting 8192 for RLIMIT_CORE against limit 0 for /sbin/init[init:1] uid/euid 0/0 gid/egid 0/0, parent /[swapper:0] uid/euid 0/0 gid/egid
0/0

kernel panic: Attempt to kill init

******

Second time the error was like this

Warning unable to open initial console

Kernel panic: no init found try pastin init= option to kernel

*******

But now it works, maybe I missed something but still strange. I have booted machine several times with new kernel and no problem at all, syslog is fine etc.. anoying because I don't know where the
problem was...

Pekka

Helge Kreutzmann wrote:

Hello,