Re: The Last Word on UDMA on Alpha?

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 02:34:51PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> I've been using XFS on alpha for years, with no more incident than an x86.
> I've also never heard anything about it being broken on alpha except from
> you, AFAIK, but perhaps I've just been less diligent at seeking out this
> information than I should have. :)
You can count me in, I had run XFS a while back on the alpha and it
caused all sorts of problems.  Perhaps it was the PCI bug and a
coincidence but XFS on my alpha did very exciting and damaging things.

That was a long time ago though.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer