updated kernels / miata sound?

Hi,

Are there any kernel updates for Sarge, eg with the binfmt vulnerability fixes? (I'm a debian newbie, so maybe i'm not looking somewhere i should be - but there havnt been any updates in apt for a good while).

Also, sound on Miata is borked. I believe its a known problem and that a patch was posted here a while ago. Are there any plans to incorporate that patch or get it fixed upstream?

regards,
--
Paul Jakma	paul@clubi.ie	paul@jakma.org	Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: