Re: apache-ssl and php3/4

Paul Slootman writes:
I've never seen the apache thing detect all modules correctly, esp. php.

I figure the person who wrote the script kind of intended it to; are they aware of this behaviour?
I have this line in my httpd.conf (admittedly on i386, not alpha): LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so and
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

Yeah, thanks. I had done the LoadModule manually. Fails to start as soon as I put in the php? module. It doesn't work with or without the AddTypes, either. Apparently, apache isn't loading the php module correctly (he said with little conviction.) I was hoping to do this with existing .debs, but that doesn't look like the case. I guess that leaves the following multiple choice question/poll for the list:
Raise your hand if you