164LX RAM update

Hi,

Thanks to all the suggestions I received on here about an upgrade for my
AlphaPC 164LX system.  I thought I'd just post what worked for me, in case
anyone else needs this info in the future.

I purchased two 128MB DIMMs from crucial.com.  The information is:

Qty: 2 CT249098
Part Number: CT16M72S4D8E
Price: $30.99
 2113CP-Alpha-164LX 600 System
Line total: $61.98

Oddly enough, you can find this particular item under Polywell.  I would
never have thought to look there.  Be careful, though, as their info doesn't
say that you have to buy them in pairs (which people here have said you do).

I popped these DIMMs in, and everything worked perfectly.

-- John