Re: ccc install

Hi,

sincerely, I have found installing ccc with alien and dpkg easier than
using apt-get. After spending hours hunting for the right versions, I
ended up downloading the latest versions from the HP web site and trying
my luck with alien -c. The only package that made some trouble was ccc,
as it was trying to do some cleanup work after previous installs. I had
none, as it was a fresh woody and it failed.

You can find the summary of my ccc 'experience' at

http://www.physik.tu-cottbus.de/~george/unix/ccc.html

Good luck!
Ionut