Re: Browser for Multia

Thanks to all who have replied. I was fooling around with some
options without all too much success though. Dillo was quite nice
and fast but seemed to be rather unstable. Konqueror and Galeon
needed way too much overhead with all that KDE and Gnome stuff
and that graphical Links didn't seem to work all too good in FB-Mode.
The thing I haven't tried yet is Netscape 4.7. Could anyone tell me,
how to get it installed?

TIA,

Marc
Bequemer und billiger - SMS mit FreeMail verschicken! Mehr Information
unter: http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021147