Re: Browser for Multia

Go to:
http://wp.netscape.com/download/archive/client_archive47x.html

Download, then un-tar/gzip, then read "README.install" which tells
you to execute the "ns-install" script.  I use it 99% of the time.
But more and more now I find web-pages that load completely empty,
though still with the "Document: Done." message, and worse: sites
that cause Netscape to crash.  (Ex: http://www.zend.com)  It may
be a java thing.  For those sites I bring up mozilla or another.

---Martin

communicator-v478.alpha-dec-osf4.0