Re: Browser for Multia

On Sun, 16 Mar 2003, Marc Schlensog wrote:

> The thing I haven't tried yet is Netscape 4.7. Could anyone tell me, how
> to get it installed?

Download the latest one (4.78, I reckon).
Untar-gzip it, and use the install script. I think it tries to get the
binaries from a directory linux which doesn't exist since it's the package
for True-64 => just rename the directory.
Make sure that you have the ECOFF support in your kernel, and install the
deb package with the True64 shared libraries.

Check the symlinks and stuff so that they're right, and launch your
browser.

/Joakim
--
 http://www.efd.lth.se/~d97jro/