[donation] Alpha EV56/lx164 system

The machine is complete, sans monitor, keyboard and mouse and is
working fine although it may need to have a CPU fan replaced in the
near future.

The donor is in Minnesota but will be happy to ship the machine
farther if needed. Geographic proximity is still a plus as are
alpha-specific uses.

I've still got the list of people who emailed me for modern alphas in
the past and had asked me to keep considering them but feel free to
renew your request. Everyone requesting the machine should include a
description of how they'd be able to employ the machine in the service
of their Debian and free software work.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benj. Mako Hill                   |   Debian Hardware Donations Manager
mako@debian.org                   |   "Project Quartermaster"