Re: Install sequence problem with MILO boot from CD.

With "without success" I mean that I was unable to get the kernel to
mount the
root file system, and carry on with the install.

I don't even know if I am using the correct kernel image since I couldn't
find any info
related to that in the install manual.

What kernel image and root file system are used with the SRM boot,
and with which boot parameters?
Maybe I could use the same from the MILO prompt with the "boot" command
of MILO!

With you saying that ARC is pretty much untested, I get the impression
that most people use
SRM...

Of course I wold be glad to help improve the install manual when I get
the MILO install
working for myself =)

/Mattias Svensson