Re: dead PWS 600au

Probably useful additional inforation I have collected after reading
Troubleshooting sections in

DIGITAL Personal Workstation a/au-Series User Information
and
DIGITAL Personal Workstation a/au-Series Installation and Setup Guide

1. System does not beep but it "clicks" after I press power button. Two times
two times each. tuk-tuk silence tuk-tuk.
2. LEDs on the mainboard stay lighted. There are two rows, 4 LEDS in each.
The upper row is numbered from left to right as 8 4 2 1. The LEDs, that stay
lighted are 8 and 4 in upper row and 8, 4 and 1 the lower:

8 4 2 1
* * . .
* * . *

--