dead PWS 600au

Hello.

It is a great sorrow.

I got my 600au, which I've purchased only one month ago, is sick or
may be dead.

The symptoms are: while working I worked on it when it occasionally
halted. I got on serial console:

--- start ---
Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 vinci ttyS0

vinci login:
halted CPU 0

halt co
--- end ---

Halt was not completed to any informational message or SRM prompt, so
I have rebooted the machine with power button. I hear it starts, disks
do something like syncing, LEDs are lighting on the main board but I do
not get any signal neither on display nor on serial. I have rebooted
it several times, but nothing changes.

Probably this is related to tests I've made to make Herbert Xu patch
to aboot working.
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2002/debian-boot-200212/msg00527.html
As provided it also made my alpha, when initrd was used, halting, but
more elegantly, to SRM prompt.

Any help/advices will be appreciated.

--
Alexander Kotelnikov