Re: UP2000+ and IDE-RAID

I have had pretty good luck with the linux soft-RAID, and the overhead is
acceptable even on a single 600Mhz pentium, however if your needs dictate
that you must have maximum data integrity you are probably better off with
hardware RAID processing, like 3ware or any (at least any I know of) SCSI
RAID controller.  If you really need data integrity, use a battery backed
RAID and mount it synchronously.