EB64+

Has anyone had any luck with woody on an EB64+?

I have an Aspen Alpine (which should be similiar) and it doesn't seem to like
the MILO image or the generic kernel at all.  I cross built an EB64+ install
kernel (and drivers.tgz) and used an old MILO image (either from slink or
RedHat 5.2, I am not sure which) and eventually got a woody on the Alpine.
If it's the same for EB64+, I thought I might try submitting an EB64+ subtree
like jensen and nautilus already have.