RE: UP2000+ and IDE-RAID

You make a good point WRT to software RAID. With a dual CPU system
(I'm assuming that since it's a 2K) You won't even notice the overhead
of running software RAID. Some of the fastest RAID ops I've ever seen
where done in software on a CS20 hooked up to a FC array. Software RAID
5 and it ran great.

Peter
--
www.linuxalpha.org	www.alphadriven.org