Throughly confused after reading docs

Hi folks,

This is not gripe about the documentation.  I'm just a bit confuse.

System specs:
Digital Server 5/300 (5305) /w 512 MB memory
(This thing was designed for NT 4.0, it won't run vms)
Tulip based NIC
NCR internal scsi card for CDROM
Mylex Dac 960 type raid card with 4 9gig drives. (I know 3 is more optimized)

What I know is the class motherboard is supposed to be rawhide with a subarchiture of tincup /  davinci.  There is no milo image for this Mobo.  The official doc says N/A is this: not applicable or not available?

I have tried booting from SRM console:

"boot dka500.5.0.1.1 -flags 0" like the manual says.

I have set alphabios to
Bootloader /milo/linload.exe
OS path: ?? I've tried noname and ruffian there is no rawhide.

Anyone have any ideas.  I've tried to search for anyone how has gotten this platform up and running but it was a 5/200 type machine which is different.

Any Help is appreciated,

Stephen