Re: Aboot package no longer listed on www.debian.org ?

Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> Hello !
> Before filing a bug report I'd like to check if anybody knows why
> the package description for aboot can no longer be
> accessed on www.debian.org, i.e.
>
> http://packages.debian.org/stable/base/aboot.html

According to Joy, this has never worked, since there is no version for
ia32 for that package.  This is on the list of things which require
fixing one day...

It's not in CVS yet, so I can't ask for assistence...

When you go filing a bug report, please ensure that no such bug
report has been opened already.

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.