Re: aptitude on alpha (again, sigh)

  Actually, I don't think I can effectively come up with a patch for
this.  (the infinite loop)  I don't even know what area of code to look
at, and I can't debug on a live system since I have no alpha.

  Would it be possible for someone on alpha to find out what's going on
and send me either a patch or information on how to make it stop?

   Thanks,
  Daniel

|             "I've struggled with reality for thirty-five years,             |
|              but I'm glad to say that I finally won."                       |
|               -- _Harvey_                                                   |
\----------------- The Turtle Moves! -- http://www.lspace.org ----------------/