aptitude on alpha (again, sigh)

  Can anyone reproduce/hunt down 114270?  I can't reproduce it (I think
it's probably Alpha specific), and I don't really have much of an idea
where it could be.  I haven't gotten any other reports of this, which
makes me wonder if maybe it could be the reporter's system.

   Thanks,
  Daniel

|                     If you wish to live wisely,                             |
|                     ignore sayings--including this one.                     |
\---- News without the $$ -- National Public Radio -- http://www.npr.org ----/