Re: Error: could not find Java 2 Runtime Environment (was Re: JRE won't work as my cpml_ev5.so is zero size)

Michael Lake wrote:
> xeena-1.2EA$ ./sample_dtd.sh
> using java in [/usr/java/jre1.3.1]
> Xeena Version 1.2EA
> Brought to you by the IBM Haifa Research Lab, Israel
> Please send your feedback to helpmap@il.ibm.com
> (C) 1999-2000 IBM Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
>
> /usr/java/jre1.3.1/lib/alpha/libawt.so: libXm.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> Unable to run the editor.
>
> OK. I know libXm is a Motif lib so I will check up on my lesstif libs
> and see what I need there.

Ah lesstif-dev is now on.
I had to make one symlink "ln -s libXm.so.1.0.2 libXm.so.2"
as xeena expected .so.2

It now works :-)
Time to go to bed and join the wife, its 3:15 am here in Oz.
Shes a Linux Geek too :-) yay!

Mike
Michael Lake
Active caver, Linux enthusiast and interested in anything technical.
Safety Convenor, Australian Speleological Federation
Owner, Speleonics (Australia)