Re: need help with milo and repartitioning

> Can anyone help me with this?  One option I probably should do anyway
> is boot from a floppy (passing the same parameters) and see if this
> will work.  A second option I might do is convert to SRM (similar to my
> first Alpha) which I like better anyway.

I would also convert to SRM. It is not just MUCH faster, it is much closer
to the True Unix Path :-) AlphaBIOS seems too PC for me :)

Now, I am not sure, but I think aboot does not understand reiser yet -
What I did in my system (164LX/600) is to have a small (100MB) ext2 root
partition, and all my important partitions as reiser.

Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@campus.iztacala.unam.mx - (+52)5623-1118
Desarrollo y Admon. de Sistemas en Red - FES Iztacala - UNAM
Departamento de Seguridad en Computo   -   DGSCA    -   UNAM