Re: need help with milo and repartitioning

Yes, I think it does.  The bootlx file is written to the boot drive
using swriteboot.  Then aboot (on my system) reads the kernel from the
first partition on the drive that is starting at sector 2 to leave
enough space for aboot, etc.  That partition *is* reiserfs on my
system. Therefore, the aboot has read the kernel from a reiserfs.

I think that is what is wrong with the equivalent Alphabios system,
that the milo I am using does not recognize reiserfs.

BTW, the reiserfs is working fine on my SRM alpha.

--
James D. Freels, P.E._i, Ph.D.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory