Re: Alpha: aboot rescue disk

Hello !
I tried booting with a preinstalled milo on ruffian.
a) milo.cfg does not work. Rename to either milo.conf or
   etc/milo.conf. The latter would be consistent with SRM (aboot.conf)
   while the former might be more intuitive. I actually tried the

b) Even with the milo.conf I cannot proceed past the
   ... install
   prompt. The line before that claims that the timeouts are not yet
   handled (but I think this comes from Jay's hacked milo, I am not

This is with the 2001-07-30 images.

I will check the exact messages tomorrow.

Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.               Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de
         For gpg-key: finger kreutzm@rigel.itp.uni-hannover.de
    64bit GNU powered                  http://www.itp.uni-hannover.de/~kreutzm
       Help keep free software "libre": http://www.freepatents.org/