Re: Debian support of AlphaServer 2100a.

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, Jay Estabrook wrote:

> 2100A (aka LYNX) differs from 2100 (SABLE) in interrupt delivery details;
> current Linux kernels do not support it, though one of the *BSDs does now.

Yeah, Peter Petrakis told me right after I sent the message :-P  I think
he might be interested in working on adding support, although he doesn't
have such a beast to test it out on...

> And yes, they are relatively rare compared to SABLEs.

Hehehehe...I figured as much since I'd never seen one before at all.

Thanks!