Help

I have built an AXPpci133, but it will not work.
I have an ATI mach64 video, which is compatible and works on my intel-computer. 2-16mb true parity ecc simms. 2.1gb scsi seagate hawk. And other components which I have not installed yet because the computer will not work.

When I turn the power on, the monitor flickers a little, so I know the power is working right, and nothing else. No beeps, nothing.

If anyone can offer any help, or knows someone that does, I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks