Re: alpha buildd

> > > hmmm...i think it's coping quite well.  So far all the packages that do
> > > fail to build have been packing problems except those listed on the web
> > > site (http://build.tdyc.com/)  which is still incomplete...and of the
> >
> > s/build/buildd/
>
> http://buildd.tdyc.com/logs/ only lists today's failed build logs?
> Where are the others?

the rest got nuked...the buildd doesn't do very well (currently) in cleaning
up after it self..I'm still tweaking it as well as the lack of some
functionality lead me to manually clean out things like logs once in a while.

However I also reset everything so the buildd will attempt to build anything
that is currently not built and is "meant" for the alpha port.  So all
failed logs should appear there soon enough.

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II