Re: alpha buildd

On Sat 17 Mar 2001, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:

>    Well thanks to Ryan Murray the build seems to be running now.  I'm
> shy one binary needed to properly process the logs but should have that
> by tomorrow... So I'd like to ask those building packages for Alpha to
> hold off and see how the buildd does things...

By my daily list of out of date alpha packages, it looks like it's
not really coping that well... Where are the build logs, so that
manual fixing of stuff can be done without getting in the way of
stuff that *does* get built correctly by the build daemon?

Paul Slootman
--
home:       wurtel@spamcop.net   http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/
work:       paul@murphy.nl       http://www.murphy.nl/