Re: Booting question

Well....AlphaBIOS is no more, there won't be any updates, though people
are still working on MILO. If you want to boot any of the BSDs you'll need
SRM. If you're setting up with a new disk I'd say SRM.....if you wanted to
not repartition the old disk you could still mount it, though of course
not boot from it.

--rdp

--
Rich Payne