What hardware?

G'day All,
  I'll soon finally get my Alpha PC 164SX up and going, but dfirst I
have to go shopping.  I'm a bit confused about the memory.  I have 4
memory slots, but some websites you can have up to 128 Meg modules
and others say 256 Meg modules.  I believe in any case that PC100 memory
is fine.

So is it 128 or 256?

Looking on the DEC site, there seems to be a low number of things
that are compatible. Is this DEC being slack or is there really a
harsh limit on what you can run.  I'm particulary interested in what
ethernet cards work.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>