	Subject: Bootable 2.2_rev0_CDa disks now at cdimage.debian.org
	From: Philip Hands <phil@hands.com>
	Date: 25 Aug 2000 16:07:28 +0100
Our mirror in Oz at Aarnet has not got this rev and nor do a few other
mirrors. I can see it at: >
http://cdimage.debian.org/cd-images/2.2_rev0_CDa/alpha/
I tried to download the image, but it requires user id/password :-(
I just need CD #1.

How can I get it? I have a friend who can burn it to CD but can't
download it.

Mike
PS. Liam, I'll try those 3 options for getting the mouse working.
Thanks for the quick reply.
Michael Lake
Active caver, Linux enthusiast and interested in anything technical.
Safety Convenor, Australian Speleological Federation
Owner, Speleonics (Australia)