Re: Alpha issues (SRM installation)

* Greg Johnson (gjohnson@physics.clarku.edu) [000224 20:26]:
> Let me know if you are interested in either of these.  As I mentioned I
> have been hesitant to upload an aboot package with these new features
> this late in the freeze, but I think it would be nice if the aboot in
> the boot-floppies was the same as the one in the package.

What I needed most when I was confronted with the need to use swriteboot were
more relevant examples and better documentation. I also would have liked more
verbose and helpful errors and --help.

I can't be more specific right now, since the Alpha is on the CeBIT right now
(thanks for your help, everybody), but I can help with it when it is back.