Re: KDE 1.1.1 debs

On Wed, May 05, 1999 at 09:29:37AM -0700, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:

> I'm uploading the corrected kdebase files right now.
>
> http://snowcrash.tdyc.com/debian/dists/potato/rkrusty/source
>
> once you have them built I'll throw them up on the site for apt-get access by
> all. :)

OK, building is (almost) complete and the files are on
ftp://ftp.aart.ch/pub/kde/alternative

I didn't compile the kpilot package because the pilot-link version in slink
seems to be not enough (kpilot wants 0.9.0+, I only have 0.8.11) and it
also seems to be a bit broken (/usr/sbin/pilotconfig is mode 644 and thus
not executable). I'll probably build a new pilot-link tomorrow and try to
build kpilot then.

Building went smooth, except for the known kmid problem (thus kmid is not
contained in the kdemultimedia), and the Architecture setting in kdetoys'
debian/control (it was i386, i changed it to "any" in order to build it on
alpha).

AFAIC the whole thing works (not that I'd given it extensive testing... I
should be in bed anyway :-) ), so check it out!

--
Andreas Trottmann <andreas.trottmann@werft22.com>