RE: Can't chown: permission denied during mongrel install UDB

AFAIK, this is related to the 2.1.54 kernel. The savest way is to take
a kernel from the rescue disks, or one of the recent 2.1 or 2.2 kernels.

If you want to have more information about this topic, look in the mailing list
archives.

Guenter