Re: Package builds for potato

On Tue, Mar 09, 1999 at 03:12:47PM -0500, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Bart Warmerdam wrote:
>
> > A.d.n runs always the latest version of unstable AFAIK.
>
> Yes and no.  I just did an update of it the other day and things were
> so-so.  I'm going to go back and check it all out and make sure things
> upgraded ok manually.  You can trust builds on it, but be careful building
> things with zillions of dependencies.

  Isn't it possible to 'apt-get upgrade' it in a cron? With the local mirror
  at hand this shouldn't be that much of a problem. That way you can update
  the system, say every other day or so...

  B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------