Re: Package builds for potato

On Mon, Mar 08, 1999 at 06:22:48PM -0500, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:

> Hello...
>
> FYI, I should be uploading final glibc 2.1 debs this week.  I have a few
> packages to compile before doing so, however (egcs, ncurses, bash, etc).
> Final go-ahead and announcement will be handled by Joel when he's got
> every arch's glibc 2.1 debs.
>
> Anyway, on to the point...
>
> We may want to hold off on uploading anything else for the time being
> since alot of things will end up getting recompiled against glibc 2.1.
>
> I wouldn't have said much, but I saw the volume of things that Bart
> uploaded this past week or two and figured I'd save him the trouble :-)

:( A shame I didn't realize this myself...

Maybe we could also persuade Jason to upgrade albert and stay with the current
stable release for faure. This way it's easy for developers to upload for
stable as well as unstable. Since i have ony one machine...

A.d.n runs always the latest version of unstable AFAIK.

B.