Re: Package builds for potato

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Bart Warmerdam wrote:

> :( A shame I didn't realize this myself...

Well, what's done is done.  Figured I'd give you a break for a few days at
least, though :-)

> Maybe we could also persuade Jason to upgrade albert and stay with the current
> stable release for faure. This way it's easy for developers to upload for
> stable as well as unstable. Since i have ony one machine...

Sounds good.  I'm working on getting a new Alpha for the project right now
(believe me, from what I can tell, it'll be nice if I can pull it off).
If I manage it, it'll be available for all and be running the latest
unstable.  In that event, I'll leave my Noname up with 128M RAM (slow, but
workable) to build against stable.

> A.d.n runs always the latest version of unstable AFAIK.

Yes and no.  I just did an update of it the other day and things were
so-so.  I'm going to go back and check it all out and make sure things
upgraded ok manually.  You can trust builds on it, but be careful building
things with zillions of dependencies.