Re: Installation was broken: keyboard not working

Dear Loic and friends,

On Sun, 7 Mar 1999, Loic Prylli wrote:

> The keyboard problem was probably happening on all
> machines. I have now put a workaround (commented the code that put the
> install prog stderr on virtual console 3)  and that seems to work
> well. The new root1440.bin is at the usual place:
> http://lhpca.univ-lyon1.fr/axp/debian.html (I have replaced the old
> file without changing the name).  Works for me.
>
> Please try it, thanks.

Sorry about this late answer, I was out of the alpha console these days.

I tried the new root disk with an AS 1000A 5/400 (noritake-p) and it
worked fine (thanks Loic :).

I am now trying to learn how to deal with the fdisk BSDdisklabel, I am new
with Linux alpha systems.

Regards,

ear.
 | Eduardo Ascenco Reis               http://www.ib.usp.br/~eascenco |
 | System & Network Administrator @ ib.usp.br                        |
 | Instituto de Biociencias - Universidade de Sao Paulo              |